cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T.Code for Billing document- Where stored?

Former Member
0 Kudos

D Friends,

Billing document can be created with VF01 or VF04 or through Z t.code. Now I want to know with which t.code the billing document was created- how can I know that? Pl suggest.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

nishant12
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I agree with Jelena. In VF01, Multiple deliveries can be used to create a single Invoice. The same can also be achieved by selecting Multiple SO/Deliveries and hitting Individual Billing Document in VF04. Unfortunately for you, Only Deliveries are the SD Documents currently that have a TCODE column assigned to them to help differentiate through which channel the Delivery came.

Right now, You can just put remedial measures in place to prevent a repeat of such incidents in future using Technical help if required or by clearing such documents on time.

-Regards,

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

To everybody who contributed- Thanks. I did not reply because I was busy in finding solution to my issue and I found it. Here is my conclusion:

1. BKPF will tell the T.Code of acct doc ONLY.
  2. But if acct doc is not created, then there is no way in SAP to find the t.code with which billing doc was created.

Pl close this thread.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

R,

so your conclusion is that the t-code for billing document creation can not be found (in SAP tables).

but can you explain what was the reason for this requirement?

tw

Former Member
0 Kudos

TW,

Requirement was as follows:

1. There were some open deliveries (around 550 deliveries) relating to last year, created by different ids.
  2. On 13th July 2014, all these deliveries were billed from single id within 17 minutes from 8 pm to 8:17 pm. And in all the invoices no acctg document was created.
  3. User is not able to recall what happened. There is no Z t.code to do mass invoicing.
  4. I checked the audit log of that user for 13th July 2014 specially between 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
  5. Strangely I found that VF01 was run only for 6 times on that id.
  6. So now my management wants to know how these open deliveries got invoiced.

Thanks.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VF01 we can enter multiple delivery numbers, it doesn't have to be called once per delivery.

In VF04 the log can be enabled that will show what deliveries were billed in each run. (Not sure though for how long those logs are retained.) But this needs to be enabled before the transaction runs and the users could easily uncheck the checkbox, if they had any evil intentions.

But let me ask you - let's say you found that it was VF04 or VF01, what difference would it make? Cancel the invoices and move on. Mistakes happen. The actual problem is why the heck do you have hundreds of open deliveries sitting out there?

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Screen here.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRK,

This is the same field as mentioned by G. Lakshmipathi and my reply is applicable to you as well.

As a proof, see the screen shot:

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

With the entries you have got, your conclusion seems to hold good. But, in your system, search for entries with BKPF-TCODE not equal to VF01, VF04 and check if you find any entries. This will help you clear this point.

tw

Former Member
0 Kudos

This post is getting interesting. The person who has asked this question is not replying at all but others do......over to you TW

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bheem

as we are SCN cowboys / cowgirls...we fire-away...even if in the dark, awaiting clarity...

over to don't know who...provided you keep firing, keep posting...

PS: lets keep learning from each other.

typewriter

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bheem

as we are SCN cowboys / cowgirls...we fire-away...even if in the dark, awaiting clarity...

over to don't know who...provided you keep firing, keep posting...

PS: lets keep learning from each other.

typewriter

Firing in darkness is a common phenomenon in SCN space...but the set of active cowboys/cowgirls changes from time to time. I have seen many people over many years who kept the space active and lively. After being active in firing for sometime, most of them became inactive...especially when the moderators became active.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ravi,

always nice to hear from you!

"Firing in the dark" can also be seen in the "real" world! but yes, probably in SCN it takes an exaggerated form (size). i am not going into the reasons now.

yes, you have seen a fair share of cowboys/cowgirls changing...and this can be extrapolated to a pattern of life (not just SCN)

For the record, in SCN, many members are working towards getting the requirements clear and giving quality suggestions, this fact too can not be denied.

typewriter

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

R,

could you give some information about this requirement? why do you need the creation t-code?

tw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on the above replies, you can't find it in any table.

Alternative is, Assign VF01 to daily users, VF04 to batch jobs or some different user, and other Z  Tcodes to othe specific users.

Now see WHO has created the billing document, it will give an idea about the Tcode, for example if created by Batch job user means VF04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

VF01- One billing document

VF04 -Multiple billing document

If just saved billing document then we have to go VF02 to release it to accounting.

Hope this will help.

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

pl check table VBRK,VBRP

Regards,

Arnab Sarkar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would be stored in couple of FI tables like BSAD, BSAK, BSAS, BSED, BSEG, BSID.  Table CDHDR would store VF02 if you check with Object FAKTBELEG, but I am not sure, whether it will also show VF01.  Check and share

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not found in BSAD, BSAK, BSAS, BSED, BSEG and BSID. Not found in CDHDR also. Pl suggest something else.

Thanks.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for BKPF - TCODE for the requirement of accounting document/Invoice generated through VF01 or VF04.

Regards,

SRK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One option is go to VF02, input that billing document and from top menu bar, click on Accounting Document so that system will take you to a screen where double click on Accounting Document reference.   Now press F5 so that system will take you another screen where you can see through which TCode, system has generated that billing document.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

G. Lakshmipathi,

This will display through which TCode, system has generated that ACCOUNTING document not billing document.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is also applicable to billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO, because just now I saw Tcode VF02 in the field you said, I don't know if we can create billing document with VF02, but yes accounting document can be created with VF02.

Please clarify.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

G Lakshmipathi, Bheem,

Yes, BKPF-TCODE signifies the t-code for creation of accounting document.

In PRD system, one entry has value FB70.

tw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We will create billing document through VF01 and release to accounting though VF02.

Thanks