cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto release for 2 step picking process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Two step picking process. once i confrim the withdrawal WT the system should release the wave automatically for creating  allocation WT. please share your ideas to achieve the same.

Thanks in advance.

Jerry.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jerry,

I believe, you have to enable PPF Settings or During Confirmation, you have to confirm using Exception Code to trigger another WT for allocation activity against Wave. 

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sathish,

Thanks for your response.

I am able to  create Wave automatiocally by using  wave template and PPF actions.  here the problem is once i confirm the withdrawal WT i have to go back to that particular wave and release manually everytime . instead of doing manually system has to release the wave automatically for the allocation task when i confirm the withdrawal WT.

I have checked the Exception codes for wave release but i didnt find business context for wave release please give some inputs for the same.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What Sathish means is that during the confirmation of the warehouse task you have to enter the execption code, and through that trigger the creation of the second step (where you probably need to build a workflow to do this). So the business context is of course not wave release.

The behaviour you describe is the standard, there is no automatic creation of the alloction WT creation in two-step picking.

Brgds

Juergen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jobi_t
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jerry,

You can create a PPF action at warehouse order level. Inside this PPF, add a method and call this wave release program. Maintain condition record for warehouse order with process type 2020( for 2 step picking), This PPF at warehouse order will trigger only for this process.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jobi