Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in UD

former_member7790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to take UD but system is generating below error.

Only 0 serial numbers entered instead of 1

Message no. IO304

Diagnosis

There is a serial number obligation, so the number of serial numbers must equal the number of serial numbers in the material document.

Regards,

Vivek Malik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The serial numbers are assigned to the inspection lot usually during the goods receipt (inspection lot creation) e.g. 5 serial numbers under Q-stock.

If you are making the usage decision with separate stock postings, e.g. 3 to unrestricted use and 2 to blocked stock, you have to assign the serial numbers to these two stock postings:

3 serial numbers form q-stock to unrestricted and

2 serial numbers form q-stock to blocked

otherwise you will get errors during the stock postings.

Regards,

Natália

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can try to change the serial number profile settings so that it doe not require serial numbers during stock posting, procedure MMSL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check whether the correct serial number assigned or not in Document. System correctly behaves here.

regards

former_member7790
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shailendra,

I have checked document this lot is Created on 30.06.2012 and it is not having any serial number.

where as other lot of this material is having a serial number.

Now how to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Vivek Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This seems to be very old, and i am sure initially there is no serial number assignment and later on it was activated. its inconsistency cancel your lot or raise to SAP.

Or try this program RVBCONVMAT2BM, i am not sure it will work bcz this is for batch.

Regards