cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different type of reference documents in /SAPSLL/CULO_CUS_EXP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In the transaction /SAPSLL/CULO_CUS_EXP, I see diferent types of reference documents under the column 'Ref. No.'. In some cases I see sales orders in some cases deliveries and in most of the cases the proforma invoice from Feeder ECC. I expect only the Proforma Invoices to be shown in the 'Ref.No.'

Can one of you share/clarify under which circumstances or in which scenarios these diferent documents are shown under 'Ref. No.?

Thanks in Advance,

Sadguru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadguru,

Can you just open that particular Export declaration for which REFNO is an Outbound delivery or a Sales order and check the references tab at header level?

I have not heard of any standard scenario where Export declarations being created with respect to Outbound delivery. Do you have some customization done?

Anyways, if you open and check the Export declaration for those you see Sales order/Delivery# as REFNO- You'll get an idea.

I checked the standard report, it's just pulling data from CORREF table. Lets see if others have any other thoughts.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Thanks for your response. The declaraions is infact are all created w.r.t invoice and not the delivery, but in the overview sales order or delivery are shown under the RefNo for some declarations as shown in below screen.

When I open the declarations I can see all the references including the invoice.

Please let me know why system would pick up SO or deliveries or invoices in different declarations though all declarations are created w.r.t invoice and all of them have all the 3 documents in sequence in the reference tab of declaration.

Thanks in Advance,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I debugged the transaction  /SAPSLL/CULO_CUS_EXP for you now

I can find 2 steps to pick up REFNO for an Export declaration. Basically, the report pulls data from CORREF for 2 types of References and stores this in an internal table.

EXTID External Identification

EXTIDF External ID for DocmtFlow--- This will be used to report Inbound deliveries in case of EWM integration.

With these data in the internal table. Logic is to fetch the REFNO for REFNO type EXTID first and to check if the Application type is WME0A.

If the application type for your REFNO(QALREF) EXTID is WME0A then the report will use the Inbound delivery# as REFNO and report the same.

This is just the logic I can see in the standard code.  Can you do following things

1) Please open table /SAPSLL/CORREF and provide GUID from table /sapsll/cuhd for one of those incorrect declarations as MOBJ_GUID and get us the screenshot showing fields QALREF, REFNO, Application type from CORREF table.

2) Do you have EWM implemented?

3) Have you customized this transaction(any impl. enhancement) or can you let us know which version of GTS are you using. I am on GTS 10 and I don't see this transaction as ALV Report. Not sure how are you getting the output as ALV. Or are you referring to some other transaction?

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Please find responses to the 3 points

1) Please open table /SAPSLL/CORREF and provide GUID from table /sapsll/cuhd for one of those incorrect declarations as MOBJ_GUID and get us the screenshot showing fields QALREF, REFNO, Application type from CORREF table.

A) Please find image below. Its SD0C

2) Do you have EWM implemented?

A) We dont have EWM implemented

3) Have you customized this transaction(any impl. enhancement) or can you let us know which version of GTS are you using. I am on GTS 10 and I don't see this transaction as ALV Report. Not sure how are you getting the output as ALV. Or are you referring to some other transaction?

A)

There is no customization in the transaction. We are on 10.1 (SAPK-90110INSAPSLL).

I am just unchecking the 'Display Item' check box under 'Display Scope' to get this ALV

If I check it report is being displyed in standard format

I am referring to the transaction /SAPSLL/CULO_CUS_EXP.

One more thing I noticed is that the same declaration shows different reference numbers when viewed using different selection paramaters. When i am goving document in selection screen system is displaying one particular SO from CORREF

and when just give date and number range like 14* its displaying another SO from CORREF.

Please let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks in Advance,

Sadguru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I did a quick check once more. As per the standard code, there is a filter to only pick up documents of type EXTID/SD0C and/or EXTIDF/MM0B. There is no way system can pick up other documents of type SD0A/SD0B.

Can you have this debugged by your ABAP team and get back to me with the exact point where the CORREF is being loaded with documents of type SD0A/SD0B.

CORREF is loaded/altered in 2 places

FM: /SAPSLL/CUHD_LOAD_SELECTION-> Include /SAPSLL/LCUHD_SELECTIONF00.

Report should either show Proforma(SD0C) or Inbound Delivery(MM0B).

Regards

Dhilipan