cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI ESR Service Interfaces - External Definition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a PI ESR Service Interface Proxy question  Up till two days ago, we were able to create PI Service Interfaces referencing and external web service definition(wsdl), go to SAP ECC(sproxy) and generated the proxy code and then go to SOAMANAGER and create/activate the binding.  Suddenly, now when we are creating similar services, the services interfaces are not making it to SAOAMANAGER and are also not available in SICF.  When I compare the synchronous service interface created two days ago and the one created now in SAP ECC(sproxy),  the old one has a reference to a Web Service Definition under the Interface Attributes (Properties Tab), and the new ones don’t?!?  

So my question, why is PI ESR creating some Service Interfaces with this Web Service Definition reference and some without? 

Rgds,

Yves 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a work around, changing interface pattern from Stateless (XI 30-Compatible) to Stateless with Medium security fixed it.  After generating the proxy we flip it back to Stateless (XI 30-Compatible).

Answers (0)