Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mesage save or archive on abap and java stack PI 7.3

brian_briones
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have the next problem.

Transport to PRD one interface, send message perfect from source to target. is a SYNC interface.

I change the logging_sync on integration engine to 1 for get the message on ABAP stack, but I need get the message on the java stack and dont get this one.

The messages arent on the adapter engine monitoring, look for ID MESSAGE get on the abap stack and arent.

I have other interface SYNC that are on the adapter engine monitoring... is this interface my problem, achievement not find...

Plis any suggestions,

Regards Friends.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What i understood from ur post is that for few of the sync interfaces you are able to view messages on adapter engine message monitoring, but the same is not visisble for one of the interface? Right?

By looking ur previous post, i assume that u are using classical approach (i.e. using Sender Agreement, RA etc...) to create interfaces in PI, so can you briefly explain what's ur scenario and which adapter u are using - Hope u are not using any ABAP based adapter (Idoc/Http/XI) in ur config?

Thnaks

Amit Srivastava

brian_briones
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

is correct your think. I'm use the XI  adapter for SENDER proxy and SOAP receiver for Web Services...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For XI sender (ABAP stack) there won't be any message persisted on java and for Soap receiver did u try to access payload from the communication channel monitoring (search for ur adapter in CC monitoring and open the audit logs generated) ??

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

brian_briones
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The SOAP CC receiver is configure with six interface, and the monitoring for this one is complicate and the logs is fast, lost the message.

I increment the messaging.syncMessageRemover.messageCount from 1000 to 3000 and now show the message on the monitor of adapter engine... this is a queue type? because I change from 3000 to 1000 and delete the stored messages.

Now my configure is 3000 and Store messages ... but I dont understand alot...

you know?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The count given in this property will hold that number of sync messages in memory and once the count gets more than the defined limit the synchrnous message remover job will delete the message (in FIFO manner).

BTW, a general recommendation is that the value of this property should not be very high.

From sap help -

This property defines
the maximum number of synchronous message headers that are kept in memory for
monitoring and duplicate detection purposes. The synchronous-message-remover job
checks how many messages are in final state and could be completely removed from
memory.

Then it removes the
oldest synchronous message headers until a maximum number of message headers are
left in memory, as configured by the messageCount property

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brian,

you need to change Java properties of the XI adapter in NWA. Look here:

Configuring Message Logging (Within AAE Pipeline) - Advanced Adapter Engine - SAP Library

Regards,

Jörg