cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event type not called

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an EH at sales order item level. I have configure some event type for the sales order.

If i have 2 line item in Sales order , lets say 10 and 20.

If I make change only to sales order line item 10(e.g. rejection of line item), it should call the event type relevance code twice i.e. for line item 10 as well as 20.

The system is showing inconsistent behavior where sometimes it is calling the relevance code twice and sometimes once. Any idea what may cause this ?

Thanks,

Shubh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubh,

Few things you can check:

1. Is that Sales Order line Item 10 and 20 belongs to each other or one is higher level item (mean main and substitution).

2. When you set reason for rejection for line item 10 or 20, does it triggers further header status update like credit check, SO incomplete etc (you can check in Sales Order change log)...

- If you are using custom function in relevance condition, then you can check in <ls_xvbap>.

- Have you missed out any relevance check update at item level before triggering like  vbeln = <ls_xvbap>-vbeln, posnr = <ls_xvbap>-posnr?

If you couldn't find on above things then go to program /SAPTRX/LASC2U15 -> Set session breakpoints in the beginning of functional module /SAPTRX/EVALUATE_EVTYPES and  /SAPTRX/EVMGMT_REL_DET_EVTYPES then execute your scenarios.

Check and let me know the outcome.

Regards

GGOPII

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shubh,

did you check in the Badi if xvbap contains both entries?

Which update indicator do they have.

But i think you only get all entries when you either update all line items or make an header update.

If you have a special logic you must enhance the BADI to your need.

Best regards,

Steffen