cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EarlyWatch Alert in Solution Manager 7.1 SP12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys!

I'm having a trouble with generating ad-hoc EWA for Solution Manager.

I did all configuration in:

- System preparition

- Basic configuration

- Managed system configuration

- EarlyWatch alert configuration

Now i need to request a EWA session - but i have no clue how.

In tcode SDCCN I created new task: REQUEST_SESSION_DATA -> Early Watch Alert for Solution Manager.

The task was completed with no issues.

How can I now trigger data processing? Where can I find the data?

In SM_WORKSPACE -> Automated Reporting I found entries for EWA, but only the one scheduled in future.

Can you please help me?

Best regards

B.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi B. Francois may have identified the issue, however you also don't seem clear on how session data is processed or if it is available to be processed. First you should ensure you have preformed all the steps to generate the Ad Hoc EWA before you patch anything. Refer to this following wiki page http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/aQO0Dw Regards, Paul

francois_keen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is likely you are hitting the bug described in the KBA 2055436 - After upgrading to SP12 Ad Hoc EarlyWatch Alert stops working / corrections in sap note 2055455 - SDCCN: Refresh session task does not process manually created EWA service sessions

it would be useful if SAP added the note 2055455 in the solman central note 1969109 - SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP12 - Basic functions... and it also looks like the note 2055455 applies to SP11 so could be added to 1933506 - SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP11 - Basic functions...

Hope this helps

best regards