SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value for Register based Operand not showing in X_OP Import Parameter of Variant Program's Function Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ISU Gurus ,

I have a Variant Program which has 6 Input Operands of which 4 are Register based operand and 2 are Fact based operands.

Now am debugging the FM corresponding to this Variant.

As always X_OP is the Input Parameter for passing the  Input Operand data to this FM.

So , while debugging X_OP-I1 ,X_OP-I2 ,X_OP-I3 ,X_OP-I4 ,X_OP-I5 and X_OP-I6 are containing the Input Operands name.

and correspondingly X_OP-T1 ,X_OP-T2 ,X_OP-T3 ,X_OP-T4 ,X_OP-T5 ,X_OP-T6 contains the Data for these Input Operands,

So as per above details X_OP-T5 and X_OP-T6 are for Fact Operands , in debugg mode when I look into them they are having the corresponding FACT  values ,

But the Value containing Internal Tables for Register based operands i.e T1 , T2 , T3 , T4 are not having values in

Though am able to get their values i.e Meter Readings from other Parameter  XY_OBJ which is a Changing Parameter of this FM ,

But my question is why its not getting populated in these tables ?

I hope I was able to convey my question.

The Big picture is below ,

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

We can get it from X_RED Import Parameter of Variant Program's Function Module.

X_RED-IVB Internal Table is for storing Consumption.