cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOS Parameter ID in SU3 for purchase order, delivery, invoice documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me with the correct GOS relevant parameter id's for purchase orders, SD delivery doc and billing document that need to be set in SU3 (user profile).

This parameter should be set in SU3 so that while opening the document, it shows the GOS icon in the document and we can see the (attachment list, private note etc).

For example, in sales order the parameter id is SD_SWU_ACTIVE - Activate Workflow Box in VA02 & VA03.

Similarly please let me know for purchase order document, delivery document and billing document.

Thanks

Sudesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Sudesh,

You should be getting GOS Icon in SD Delivery and Billing document with SD_SWU_ACTIVE parameter..

I've maintained this parameter and could see the GOS Icon in all SD releated documents..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CSR,

Thanks for your help. This info is very helpful. With this parameter the GOS Icon is reflecting in SD related documents and I tested the same after your answer and is active and working fine.

My area of interest in this GOS Icon is the "Attachment List" (the second one in the GOS Icon list).

This "Attachment List" is used to retrieve / see an archived document.

This is active and I am able to retrieve the archived document (For SD Documents)

But in the case of Purchase documents (PO, RFQ, Purchasing Outline Agreements), the archive happens successfully but this Attachment List in the GOS Icon is INACTIVE and I am unable to retrieve the archived doc from here.

I feel there could be any specific parameter ID for purchase releted documents need to be set in the SU3 / user profile. Do you have any idea on it. Please help me on this.

Thanks

Sudesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudesh,

Check Tcode OAC3. See if there is a content repository mainatained for PO documents. Similar to Sales Documents(VBAK).

Also, check BADI GOS_SRV_SELECT. See if there is any customization is done to disable GOS attachments link for PO related documents.

Please check and let me know,..

Thanks

Answers (0)