cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in sales order

0 Kudos

I am trying to create a credit memo request.

However, I am getting an error of document not complete. The message is 'Missing Net Value'.

Where should i check this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from the causes mentioned by others,one of the reason of getting this error is <b>Missing document currency</b>.Kindly check in customer master if currency has been maintained and if that is getting reflected in the sales order.

I hope this wiil help you.

Award points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

select every single line items and go to incompltedata from menubar,so that system takes to all incomplete data fields

if it is net value missing ,then it s something to do with either condition record is missing/expired or copycontroll routines with certain validations

these are the only reasons.

reward if helps !!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think a price condition type like pr00 is missing. If it is add that in the condition screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the pricing analysis for the document to get more details as to what price elements are missing in the pricing procedure due to which the net value is not being calculated.

Also, check the copy control between the credit memo request and the billing document.

I suspect that the some/one of the condition record might be missing in the pricing procedure.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the solution is helpful