cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager Blueprint Generator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any tool or functionality exist in Solution Manager named "Blueprint Generator" which might be use for Creating auto Blueprint for Business process and further It can also be used as a replacement of RBPD.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

with SAP note 2061626 and as part of Scope and Effort Analyzer it is possible to create a Solution Documentation Project that contains all transactions and reports structured by the Application Component Hierarchy. So a transaction like VA01 you will then find under

Business Scenario: SD - Sales and Delivery

Business Process: SD-SLS: Sales

Business Process Step: Create Sales Order

Customer developed transactions and reports can be found under

Business Scenario: CUSTOMER - Customer Executables

Business Process: <Name or ID of ABAP Package>

Business Process Step: <Name of customer transaction / report>

Like with RBPD this is an efficient starting point to create a real Business Blueprint that should include E2E processes.

There is also a delta mode available that allows you to validate existing Solution Documentation projects and generates missing transactions in a new project.

Hope this helps.

Regards Reiner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reiner,

Thank you for your quick responce.  This is what something I am lokking for.

I am checking this right now. Update you once it get compte.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take note that SEA was not available until later SPs of SolMan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reiner,

Thanks for update. Project is created.

Before closing loop, just need one update on this.

We had present this result against concern authority, but they had update us like they want to know whether any tool or functionality with solman which directly generate blueprint and skip RBPD. They were come up with tool "blueprint generator".

But as per my research I didn’t get such tool. In above workaround once the project is finalized, we can create Business Blueprint from transaction SOLAR01...this process consider as blueprint generator. And if anything other exist I am not aware about it till now.

0 Kudos

Hello Ashishkumar,

there is actually one feature in SOLAR01 that allows you to generate a Blueprint Document. See Screenshot:

But this only creates a big Word document out of all documents that are part of the project and marked as 'Blueprint relevant'.

Maybe someone has mixed up this capabilities.

Regards Reiner

Answers (0)