cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Check the Settled cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like we have settled any  wbs element  to any receiver(fxa, ctr, etc.) than where to check the amount being deducted from wbs and gone to the respective receiver.

Like the amount which has been post on a wbs element shoud be zero and  should be credited  to receiver's  .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bheesham,

Please check cji3 report and filter the values based on transaction type (KOAO). Hope you find this helpful

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Guys , I am still not understanding .

i have attached the screenshots , please go through .

after settlement the cji3 report remain same .

plase tell me where to check the debited and credited values.

Former Member
0 Kudos
sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Bheesham,

For which period did you ran the CJ88? Also was it run without checking the test run..

Can you also check in AS03 whether the asset to which you are moving the cost has got it or not..

You can also try CJIC and CJID...

I can see the CJI3 report is being run for this month.. Please provide the screen shots...

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar

for "8" period(indian calender) and also for period 11, but cji3 remain same and was run with checked  test run . checked AS03 nothing posted there cji3 and cjid says "no line item selected"..

THERE IS NO CHANGE IN CJI3 REPORT AFTER SETTLEMENT .

MY QUESTION IS WHERE TO CHECK THE DEBATED AND CREDITED VALUES OF A WBS ELEMENT TO A RECIVER.

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Bheesham,

You got to run the CJ88 without checking the test run.. the test run will not post anything.. Please run it by unchecking the test run option. It will post the values to asset. test run check is used to check if the posting has no errors. once you see the cost is being moved correctly you have to remove the check and then run CJ88.

then you can check the same in CJI3 and it will show you the correct entries..

regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sammar .

now everything is working fine .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you can find out settled  cost from wbs to AUC from CJI3 run for desired project of WBS then filter on document type 'AA-Asset Posting".

Former Member
0 Kudos

does cji3 report change after settlement .?

Former Member
0 Kudos

CJI3 report hold live data so every time when you settled WBS report got changes according to new values with line item.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check cjic and cjid transaction for your requirement.

even check table cobra for the same.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

cjic and cjid both  giving

No assets under const. exist for cap. inv. measure PR00000184

when we settle a wbs to any reciever

1- As per my knowledge  the amount of wbs should be  transferred to reciever and wbs would be zero ,

where can i see this (wbs debited amt. and respective reciever credit amount)