cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add comment while "Rejecting" shopping cart from Perform sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Does anyone know if SRM 7.02 allows the addition of a comment when rejecting a shopping cart from the sourcing cockpit. 

When buyer clicks on Reject items button, is there any possibility to add comments in the shopping cart?

Thanks!

Venkatesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

AFAIK no, you'll need customer development for that.

Regards

Konstantin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

There is no change version created from the rejection in sourcing. Also no change is recorded on the SC document level. This is because no change to the actual document happens, by this I mean no SC details are changed. The SC has simply been removed from the sourcing cockpit for further processing.

However I am sure it is possible to create a custom development to add text to the SC on rejection. But as per standard it is no offered.

Kind Regards,

Lisa

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

I'm really sure, it's possible

Even with adding of change documents functionality.

Technically Rejection is just setting Y instead of X to the field SOURCE_REL_IND on a position level.

But I would say SAP has a missing functionality here (I mean change documents). Cause it's not possible to say who and when rejected the shopping cart.

Regards

Konstantin

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Yes it is possible for sure .

I do know this is being checked by SAP, but at the moment is not offered as functionality.

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Konstantin and Lisa for your reply.

So we need to do custom development to add the comment in pop up, when they click on reject button and that content needs to be populated in mail.

Could you please let me know, how can we achieve this functionality?

Regards

Venkatesh P