Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL - Variant for selection criteria -

arturo_garcia4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello!

I'm trying to execute am standar powl: "OPS-MMKT-PRSP-PI-WL - Process Order List"

I think the customizing, where I can create de variante is this:

But When i'm trying to create the powl, I don't have any variant.

Is this the correct customizing point? Or, Why doesn't the variant appear ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arturo_garcia4
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have to create the variant in COOISPI.

ionbarbu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

In order to customize POWL applications, selection criteria, and views for specific queries, you need to:

1. Access the POWL_COCKPIT transaction
  2. Find the application you are working with (in your case OPS-MMKT-PRSP-PI-WL), and highlight the line, then click on Register Query
  3. In  your case you are using a pre-configured query, so you can back out one step (F3), highlight the query, and click on Maintain Query. (Else you would create a new query)
  4. Now you will see 3 buttons, Query Parameters, Query Settings, and Layout Variant. The first can be used if you have any values that should be pre-populated with values. The second can be used to choose which fields are relevant as selection criteria (assuming they have been enabled as such in the field catalog). The 3rd is used to create the view, and this action will open the POWL query in the Master view in the browser.
  5. Any changes made can be saved against a transport, and views can be set as initial for all users.

Good luck,

Ion Barbu

Answers (0)