cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ME using Adobe Lifecycle for label design

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm current looking for a extensive list of all the attributes available for inventoryPrintingData.assemblyDataList when binding values to label fields in LifeCycle. e.g BATCH_NUMBER is the attribute for the Batch Number field etc In particular I'd like to know the attribute for the shelf expiry date when using time sensitive materials.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Alan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

The full structure is available in a temporary XML file created by SAP ME for ADS. For instructions on how to get it, please consult this page of SAP ME online help.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

Thanks for your response. I actually already have that online help page. The problem is there doesn't seem to be an attribute for the Shelf Life Expiry Date which is what I'm really looking for. I've discussed it with colleagues and we think it's probably a bug and the attribute doesn't actually exist, which restricts my label printing as I need this information.

Thanks again

Alan

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

I would say it is design/implementation gap because it's possible that field might have been introduced later than others and thus not included into the structure.

Moreover, I'm not sure it is the only field missing. Thus I believe it needs a kind of project to check and update the structures of data available for printing. You can submit a support ticket for this.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey again Sergiy,

That's a really good possibility. I'll log a ticket for it so and I'll come back here and let you know the results. Hopefully its something like that which has a simple resolution.

Thanks again and I'll chat u soon.

Alan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergiy,

Just as a follow up to let you know that you were right and the field was overlooked on initial release and is being included in an upcoming patch.

Thanks

Alan

Answers (0)