Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function modules for Releasing Business partners in GTS

former_member1114079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

As I am new to GTS Module, i am facing a problem to find the function modules for releasing the business partners in SAP GTS.

Could you please help me in this if you have any idea about this.

Thank you.

Regards,

KBS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi KBS,

I assume you are talking about SPL block and release. Why do you need FM to release SPL block. Ideally SPL blocks should be released after manual check or analysis to see if it's a potential block or a false positive. It's not advisable to automate the release of business partners.

If you are trying to automate release of BPs, how are you planning to handle the differentiation of a potential denied party and a false positive as mentioned above. Please clarify.

Regards

Dhilipan

former_member1114079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for reply and sorry for the late response, actually i am on vacation.

Yes Sir, i am looking to automate the process of doing releasing  Business Partners as it was earlier doing by manual.

I have two options here to full fill the requirement:

1)   So i write a BDC program and tried to execute it in  the foreground mode,,,it is working fine and releasing the BP as per the selection screen.

But not working in the batch mode(Background).What couls be the problem, may be because of ALV GRID Display?

2) And developing a new report

Could you Please suggest the solution.

Thank you.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

What a great proposal - get SPL implemented to do the blocking to ensure Compliance, and then automate the unblocking so that manual intervention is not required.... a bit unbelievable..

Maybe this could be taken by SAP as new feature for next release.. will be great to see the marketing slides for this...

Sorry for the irony.. why don't you instead try to prevent incorrect BP blocks in the first place, ie. is it only soft-blocked BPs or which ones are you unblocking..

Regards,

Branio

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KBS,

What do you mean by "releasing Business Partners"?  And why do you need to find Function Modules - what is missing in the standard functionality, from your point of view?

Regards,

Dave

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello KBS

Go to sanctioned party list screening ( in the global trade services menue)

Go to the block monitoring and chosse display blocked business Partner

For selection example see picture

start your selection

mark the parnters and press the green flag Release Partner. A pop up occurs

Confirm the pop up

Set your release reason code and save your work. Done.

Regards

Thomas