cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display detail message in channel monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a module for mail adapter.

In the module, sometimes I will throw ModuleException like this:

ModuleException me = new ModuleException("You are not allowed here!",e);

throw me;

But in channel monitor, I could only see the exception like this:

exception caught during processing mail message [8]com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException

I can't find "You are not allowed here!" in the channel monitor directly. I know I could find it in trace or auditlog, but, is it possible to display these words in channel monitor directly?

Thanks.

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Mike,

use AuditMessage to log to messaging system (adapter framework)

have a look at the code from this (or many other module blogs)

/people/francesco.bersani/blog/2007/03/27/rename-attachment-adapter-module

this is the proper way of handling monitor messages

from help.sap.com

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a6/66e540aa827e7fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks.

I know I could use audit to log.

But my quesion is how to display the error message in Communication Channel Monitor, no in audit log.

Why I only could see exception "caught during processing mail message [8]com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException" in channel monitor without any other useful message? Is it possible to add some useful message here?

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

i have a similar problem, i want to see the message payload inside the RWB. To make this clear:

i pick a message in RWB, show details and here is the tab called message payload, beside message data. But here no details of the payload are presented.

how to arrange this?!