cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding 2 Business Activities for 1 CR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create only one CR for Block / Unblock and Mark for Deletion as in both the cases there are same CR steps and logic.

But when I tried to add 2nd business activity for CR it is not allowing me to do so.

Will you please tell me if I can create 1 CR for 2 Business activities and if we can how can we achieve this.

Thanks

Ninad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to display both the "Delete" and "Block" fields on the UI? You can use one of the business functions and modify the UI (through FPM customization or configuration) to display the missing checkboxes. Check out the CBA of the DELETE and the BLOCK actions.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to use mass change functionality. I think this will work.

Kiran

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Niland,

From my point of view , it is not possible to assign two business activities to a single CR type.

Regards,

Raghu

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ninad,

Business activities are pre-defined set of actions which can be performed on the data based and  when they are plug-it inside any CR type then that particular CR type will perform that action based on workflow.

so like ACC5(Block/Unblock account) and ACC6(Mark account for deletion) are two separate business logic that can't be assigned to same CR type.

Hope it clears.

Regards

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ninad

As SAP delivered seperate logical actions for each business activity (Delete for VLP6 and Block/Unblock for VLP5) It is not possible.