cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start and finish date of WBS is not changing after change of activity start /finish from BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN

surajprakash_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i am changing the start and finish date then wbs dates are changing  from cj20n but same i am trying to do with bapi BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN on same activity then only activity date is changing but not the WBS date are adjusted .When i open same project in which activity is changed from bapi from cj20n and just save it .It get reflected in wbs.

Is any config or enhancement missing in BAPI?

Thanks

Suraj Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm that the BAPI_PS_PRECOMMIT is called during the Date updation. This Will call the FM CO_ZF_ORDER_SCHEDULE. Please get the help of an ABAPer and set the trace.

If I have understood the issue correctly, in your case the issue is that: Scheduling is not happening during the BAPI call but when the same project is opened with CJ20N, "Schedule Automatically" functionality will be called during the save function hence the update of the activity dates are updated to WBS element as well.

Hope it Helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you can change basic dates from CJ21 please try to change for WBS

surajprakash_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

Thanks for reply!!

My requirement is when user increase the date of activity wbs date also changes picking the greatest from activity .

This scenario is working fine when i am using cj20n but not from BAPI.

Thanks

Suraj prakash