cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accruals in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new to SAP and am still learning SD, recently I have come up to Accruals in SAP SD and I need guidance as to what accruals are in sales and distribution module, and if anyone can share any good source from where I can learn and implement it or answer here. Your guidance will mean a lot to me.

Thanks,

Ali

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Make use of the subject effectively.  Don't type the entire text

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Though you have joined couple of months back and still you are a new member of SCN, you should be knowing SCN rules by now.  If not, go through that which you can find to your right screen.

It is very clearly mentioned there that before posting in SCN, you should take some efforts to find out solution to your issue.  Having said this, you should have searched in Google what Accruals means.  Take the inputs and test in your system.  Avoid posting such generic query

G. Lakshmipathi

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

With the Rebate as an example, the amount posted as accrual in Invoice will be stored in an G/L account which you maintain it in Account Assignment setting in VKOA transaction against the accual account key. For every invoice the amount will keep on adding into the G/L account .During settlement the accumulated amount will be retrieved and against it the amount to be settled will be finalized and settled.

The functionality of accrual can also be used for Freight settlement also.

Check the Rebate functionality in SAP to understand better.

Regards,

SRK