Did you mean: 

Define interfaces for archiving and retention periods on java stack

brian_briones
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I work on SAP PI 7.31 DUAL STACK.

My question is:

the option Define interfaces for arch and retention periods (on integration engine options) is independent of java stack?

My problem is I have a interfaces on PRD and the messages aren't save in java and abap stack. I check and see the message on adapter engine one moment and after a few minutes the message say "Content of message deleted to save memory".

the interface aren´t on the option "define interfaces for arch and retetion periods" and I think that this is the rason for dont see the message on monitoring...

I change the value messaging.syncMessageRemover.removeBody = false and the  message dont show on monitoring...

Plis help me Friends.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I assume u can't able to view only sync messages payload?

BTW, did u restarted system after changing this messaging system parameter?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

brian_briones
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Yes, Are Sync Messages payload... Restart the java services or all system?? I restarted the Java system on de NWA.

Thank Amit..

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try sending a new message to see if you can access the payload after restarting the service?

If that doesn't work then restart the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

To save the payload of Sync message, you can try setting logging parameters in Advanced Settings tab of your ICOs.

BR,

Diptee

brian_briones
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Diptee,

The interface is old version, and is sndr aggrement, rcvr aggrement, intetrface determination and recvr dtmnation... not ICO configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the reply from Laima in the post below

BR,

Diptee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sometime parameters doesn't get reflected after restarting java services...so best way is to do system restart.

BTW, just check if below note is applicable for ur version?

2030388 - NWA Message Monitor: Content of Best Effort messages not
displayed

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Answers (0)