cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System could not determine source storage bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I encountered above mentions error while creating Warehouse Task for Put away.

Scenario :- Trying to GR for Inbound Delivery created in ERP.

Steps : - 1.) Unloading for Inbound Delivery  in EWM

2) GR before PUTAWAY

3) Now trying to create WH task for PUTAWAY where i encountered below error.

Clearly we can see Source Storage BIN was picked from Warehouse Process type but still its not possible to create Warehouse Task.

I suspect ( tried some debugging) system is trying to find HU or TU no which is not there as i just created Inbound Del in ERP which got distributed and then processed it further as mentioned in above steps.

Let me know if i have to manually create TU or HU before or while doing unloading ?

Thanks

Inder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shambharkar, I am new to EWM hence is didn't knew about this option.

Really helpful.

But i am still getting error , i suspect it relates to issue with quantity Round off. I don't know why system is taking quantity like this as shown in below image.

0 Kudos

Hi Singh

I could see that there will be a problem in your Warehouse Process type which you are using.Please check the Process type which is appearing in your inbound delivery.It should have source storage type and Bin (which you need to create manually as suggested by Suraj) and then try new Inbound delivery. Or

Instead of new delivery you can also reset your data by clicking "CHECK" button in /N/SCWM/PRDI at Header level

Thank you

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inderjit,

if the settings specified by Suraj are already in place, then you can check the message in the warehouse task creation screen, which will give you exact place where the WT creation is getting stopped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inderjit

Create /scwm/ls01 = GR-Zone bin in storage type T910 and section s001.

Do same activity,in your screen bin was picked form wpt config.

Check wpt P110 you will find that bin.

At the same time if you are following POSC then packed the mat in HU before creating task.

HU is mandatory for POSC.

Regards

Suraj