cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

period structure icon in sap planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

In DP planning Book when I click on "Header On/Off" Icon (Hat like Icon- which is left to Refresh Icon) I am getting  Period structure Icon and Header setting icon.

In SNP planning Book when I click on "Header On/Off" Icon (Hat like Icon- which is left to Refresh Icon) I am getting only Header setting icon.There is no Period structure Icon.

So kindly help me to find the Period structure Icon.

Thanks,

Ayaskant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayaskant,

In SNP is different. The period structure is on the left side, on top of the planning book/data view section (the 5th symbol from left to right).

Hope that help.

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

thanks for your time.

but that is period structure setting in your shared image.

and when I try to click it show open a selecttion first.

Actually I want to see the SNP planning book in monthly view.

But in my system I can only see daily view as shown in the previous image.

Thats why I need the period structure as in DP planning book.

Thanks,

Ayaskant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you have to load data in the SNP planning book based on your selection (like in DP). Then you can change the period profile. In the pop up you select current settings option and for TB profile you can choose 9AMONTHS (standard SAP monthly time profile).

Hope that help.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

I am now able to see the SNP planning book in monthly view.

Thanks a lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Pradhan,

As said above the place where you see the period structure setting is different in DP and SNP planning book. In SNP you see the period structure setting on top of the planning book/Data View selection screen as shown in the below screenshot.

As your requirement is to see the SNP planning book in monthly view you can do the same by changing the TB profile to monthly view. To change the TB profile first you have load the data in SNP planning book by selection (eg: Product/Location) and then click on period structure setting as highlighted above.

Now press F4 and select the TB profile (9AMONTHS) to see the planning book in monthly view.

Do not select the standard setting option as highlighted below if you want to change the TB profile. If Standard setting is selected then you will not see the changes in planning book as it will consider only standard setting in that case.

Hope this helps to answer your question.

Best Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I am now able to see the SNP planning book in monthly view.

Thanks a lot.