cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate TO for manual TR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created manual TR for movement type 201.For this immediate TO is created even though Immediate TO indicator A is set for warehouse and mvt type combination in Interfaces ->Inventory Management ->Define mvt types-?LE-WM interface to Inv mgmt.

When i am issuing goods using 201 in MB1A , both TR and immediate TO are created.

Does it mean that we can create immediate TO by triggering transaction in IM only.

Is there any other way by which i can create immediate TO for TR which is manually created by txn code LB01

Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Configure the Automatic TO in the WM movement type and then schedule the Batch job in background for RLAUTA10. Please have a look on the standard SAP link where it is explained in detail

Automatic Creation of TOs for Transfer Requirement - Warehouse Management Guide - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

I am looking for immediate TO not automatic TO .Immediate TO can be created without running batch jobs.

I think the setting mentioned in screen shot will not be triggered, as there is no reference movement type while creating manual transfer requirement for WM mvt type 201 in Txn code LB01.

So, i want to know is there any way to create immediate TO for manual TR?

Thanks,

Vishnu

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By using LB01 you are initiating a manual TR creation in WM and the setting for immediate TO is at IM level(LE-WM-Interface-inventory management) hence to my opinion that is not possible using Standard SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Have you tried transactions LB10, LB11, LB13, LT04?

Best regards

Carlos Díaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

I am looking for immediate TO creation when i am creating manual TR using LB01 txn code. So , LT04, and other transaction are not relevant.

Thanks,

Vishnu