cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget check parked value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I want WBS budget to be checked at the time of parking the document.

User is making transaction f-02 and parking the amount , while creating the parking document system should check the budget.

is there any solution for the same.

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

When PARKING a document, it is no possible to trigger availability control checks because at this point in time no actual or commitment values are being generated yet.

Best regards, Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordan,

its done and my issue is sloved , all i have to do is go to transaction FB00 and make a tick on document must be completed for parking.

And i have to go to report painter, there is form  where in commitment column you have assigne value type 60 i.e parked document

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

That is purely "reporting solution" (unless you are using PSM-FM that I doubt), but the system will not trigger any action based on that report.  You can just calculate a formula like (budget - actual - commitments), while system available budget will not consider value type 60.

Moreover, for any complex logic of availability control (with exemption of certain cost elements), none of Report Painter reports will show correct remaining budget.

BR,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

I am getting budget exceeded error while parking Dcoument in fb01 and f-02.

you can check the same at your end it will work for sure

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Do you use Funds Management?  If we have different system not so sure we will get the same result.

Thank you,

Paulo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Check if fund management is active.

You can refer to following SAP note

1165926 - No availability control when saving a document as completed

Also refer below mentioned thread.

Regards