cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I activate Approval Step / Approval Procedure ZMCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after defining a 3 tire approval procedure (). We've got the problem that the Change Manager can neither approve nor reject the RfC.

We get the following error-message:

Details:

How do we activate the approval procedure? It already seems to be activated.

BR,

Binu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binu,

please check that your status has the right transaction maintained:

Hope this helps,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I guess the status got the right transaction.

BR,

Binu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binu,

you can debug function module AIC_APPROVAL_S_STATUS_CHECK_EC, i think your warning message is created there.

If i read the code correctly, your RfC needs the internal status I1387 (which should be set by the transaction C4AP mentioned above).

You can check the status manually with report CRM_ORDER_READ using the ticket ID, look into table ET_STATUS.

Best Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

we wanted to debug function module AIC_APPROVAL_S_STATUS_CHECK_EC, but in the IE the debugging doesn't stop at the breakpoint we had set.

Is it possible to create or change a RfC in SAP GUI?

We also had a look at the report CRM_ORDER_READ and had a look at the status there.

It is still on "open".

Thank you for your help!

BR,

Binu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binu,

from your screenshot i see that your RfC is in status "Angelegt" (Created). The approval procedure gets acitvated in status "zu genehmigen" (to be approved) with the assigned transaction "C4AP".

So if you set your RfC to this status the approval should work.

If your want to approve in status "Created", you have to assign the transaction "C4AP" to the status "Created".

Hope this helps,

Christoph

Answers (0)