cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are on SRM 5.0, Classic scenario. Facing some problem in Tax code transfer to backend. Tax code is defaulted, while creating shopping cart. User is allowed to change and order the shopping cart. But when it is converted to backend PO, this tax code is not updated in Invoice Tab. Only the defaulted tax code is shown.

Observation is that changed tax code is saved in SRM, but when it reaches to R/3 again tax is recalculated. Can you please let me know how this issue can be resolved. Is there any user exit/Badi which is fired while the Purchase order is saved, so that we can manually push the required value.

Any other way we can solve this issue, please let me know the same.

Regards,

Chary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please refer to the following threads which deal with the same isues, you are facing.</u>

<b>

Regards

- Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are several BADI's:

in SPRO -> SRM -> BADIns -> Tax calculation

- BBP_DET_TAXCODE_BADI

- BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI

in SPRO -> SRM -> BADIns -> follow-on document in backend

- BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK - in inferface FILL_PO_INTERFACE you may loop at po_items and get the TAX_CODE field.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

We have already tried this and the changed tax code is appearing in the shopping cart. But when it reached R/3, the tax calculation is done again and it defaults the value over there.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>It's recommended to have the same Tax related configuration data replicated in SRM system from R/3 as well.

I don't recommeded you to go with Hard-coding of tax codes.

We have faced similar issues with Delivery address and we have to solve it using our custom logic inside the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK BADIs.</b>

<u>Please refer to following threads as well.</u>

<b>

Hope this will help.

Anyways, send the detailed business requirements to my mail which are already having with you. )

I will definitely help you out.

Regards

- Atul