Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to push ABAP data to SLD of PI 7.4 AEX

prasanna_vittal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have recently installed a new PI 7.4 AEX system. Now I need to create technical system in my SLD for my ECC system.

For this purpose, I am trying to push the ABAP data from my ECC system to the PI SLD.

In Tcode RZ70 of my ECC system, when I give the gateway host and service of PI system and run "Start Data Collection",

I am getting the below error:

This is the same error I get when I performing connection test from SM59 on the RFC destination "SLD_UC".

I tried configuring JCo RFC connection in NWA (Program ID: SLD_UC) with gateway host and service of PI and RFC destination pointing to ECC.

When I start this connection, I can see that it is in "Running" status. But still I get the above error in RZ70 in my ECC system.

I have also tried the steps mentioned in the below blog. But the problem still persists:

Please let me know if there is any other way to register ABAP systems in Java SLD, or do I need to manually create technical system in SLD.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Prasanna Vittal

Message was edited by: Prasanna Vittal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna - Can you check the below thread and validate your configuration as suggested by Neo Sun

prasanna_vittal
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Hareesh and Neo Sun for the solution.

The below links helped me:

SAPNew - Technical BlogtionL

Solution: I added gw/acl_mode = 0 in the file as shown in the above link and it worked! Thanks a lot!! I wonder why SAP is making it so complicated and not informing us via SAP note.

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (0)