cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2-step picking relevance will be removed since no relevant group Message no. L3720

former_member750380
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have activated 2-step picking for transfer order created from transfer requirement and outbound deliveries. In case of TR of material lying in interim storage 901 we are creating transfer order by converting the material document number. Now when we are carrying out the process we are getting warning message  " 2-step picking relevance will be removed since no relevant group Message no. L3720 ". In case where we use  standard t-code LT06 for converting the material document it can be done as it is a warning messgae. But we have created a Z transaction for ease of business using BDC of LT06 where we are not able to by-pass the message. so what is the way around for the issue.

Requiring solution on ASAP.

Regards,

Mukesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in your thread you mentioned "We have activated 2-step picking for transfer order created from transfer requirement and outbound deliveries" and if i am not wrong you are trying to perform the 2 step putaway because storage type 901 is for goods receipt as a result of production order  so i am not getting the full view what is the objective, what are the steps you are following and what is written in your zcode, if you can elaborate in detail about your requirement then might be SCN member can help

former_member750380
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

My issue is solved. I have maintained 2 step picking check for WM movmement type 103 and 104 due to which i was getting the message.

Answers (0)