cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in consignment pick up delivery processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to do consignment pick-up process and i created sales order KB with item category KBN.  Then i've created delivery document but when try to do the post good issue i get the next message:  Special stock at customer/vendor 2117714 does not exist (Message no. M7185)

After check the stock for materials im using i see that exist units for this customer.

Material with the error is an advertising material, i mean, free of charge and doesn't have batch management.  I dont know if can affect, because trying to reproducing the error with other reference but with batch management the problem does not arise

I've checked and there is no other orders for this customer / material.  just exist another order for other sales organization and other customer

I dont know what is happening because exist stock and it is as if the system does not detect it.

This is very urgent because we are in the Integration test and this process is not completed because of this.

Thanks for help.

Juliana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

srinu,

good effort! thanks!

tw

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've searched Pick up orders in production environment with materials without batch management and have the post good receipt. This means it worked, so the problem is not the batch management.

I dont know what could be.

thanks for helping

Juliana

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I'm trying to do consignment pick-up process and i created sales order KB with item category KBN.  Then i've created delivery document but when try to do the post good issue

Could you please clarify the above, you subject says you are facing the issue during Consignment pick up.

But the above lines says that based on the documents you mentioned you created consignment fill up order and delivery and during the PGI you are getting the above message, please clarify the above ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinu,

These are mi steps:

1. Create order KB with a normal material with batch management and one free of charge material without batch management and save

2. Create delivery for this order with the corresponding PGI.  Now i have th stock in the consignment warehouse

3. Create pick up order KA to return the stock from consignment to our stock usign the same 2 materials and the same units.

4. Create delivery document.  In this point i cant create PGI because the message Special stock at customer/vendor 2117714 does not exist (Message no. M7185) appears.

I dont understan why dont see the stock if i have created before an order to increase the stock in consignment warehouse.. i just want to return this stock.

I hope I was more clear

Thanks

Juliana

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Juliana for clarification.

. Create delivery document.  In this point i cant create PGI because the message Special stock at customer/vendor 2117714 does not exist (Message no. M7185) appears

During consignment pick up delivery you will do PGR nothing but as you said you would be returning the stock from customer location to your plant please check once are you doing PGR or PGI?

And did it shows the consignment stock in MMBE for the material ?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Were you able to see those stocks in MB51 with 631W and MB58?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I've seen something that could help.

The problem is whe im using materials without batch management. I've tried for 2 sales organizations with material with and without batch management and always fails in material without batch.

Do you know where can be the problem?

Thanks

Juliana

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please confirm  whether in the above mentioned t codes whether stock which is equivalent to the consignment delivery pick up qty is showing or not for the material and batch ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, in MB51 i see movements 631W and these are reflected in MB58

MB51

6116791000         SHOP IN SHOP: UNIQONE TOP HEADER + BELT  GB16

631 W 4906325460    2 03.11.2014 12:16:08            5,000

631 W 4906324115    4 15.10.2014 17:49:06            1,000

631 W 4906324010    4 10.10.2014 19:14:01            1,000

MB58

Material           Batch            Unrestricted   In Quality Insp.     Restricted-Use BUn

2117154    AHEAD OF TIME

6116791000                                1,000              0,000              0,000  EA

2117714    OLIVIAS HAIR STUDIO

6116791000                                6,000              0,000              0,000  EA

I think the problem is the batch management, because when do a delivery for a pick up process, with a material with batch management, the PGR (i guess R is return) is allowed.

Thanks

Juliana

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
because when do a delivery for a pick up process, with a material with batch management, the PGR (i guess R is return) is allowed.

We do PGR for consignment for consignment pick up delivery if this is allowed in your case then process is correct.

VA01-KA

Vl01N( PGR)

then check the stock again then consignment stock should be transferred from consignment to Unrestricted stock type for the material and batch in the plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont understand what is PGR,

But when i do the process i explained before for materials without batch management the post good issue (inbound from consignment to unrestricted stock) is failing

If i do the same for a material with batch management the process finish successfully so the stock is trasferred from consignment to unrestricted

I dont know what i should do

Thanks

Juliana

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PGR means : Post goods receipt.

When you are creating the consignment pick up delivery in VL01n what is it showing on the top right side  is it Post goods issue or Post goods receipt?

Please past the screen shot of VL01N for consignment pick up delivery ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is PGR - Post Good Receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im comparing with a correct example in production environment and the only difference is that delivery in production is not relevant for billing and the one in test environment is relevant to billing.

I'm not sure it depends whether or not relevant for billing.  idont have authorization to see the customizing in production, but i think customizing should be equal in both environments because in production is not open to be changed.

Thanks

juliana

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a

am comparing with a correct example in production environment and the only difference is that delivery in production is not relevant for billing and the one in test environment is relevant to billing

In Production environment if the PGR is done then there is no issue at all check the stock in MMBE or MB51 whether consignment stock is transferred to Un restricted stock type or not.

Please note Consignment pick up is NOT RELEVANT FOR billing this is showing correct in your Production hence there is no issue with your configuration in Production system

And you are saying in in testing client it is showing it is relevant billing if so check once again in VOV7 for KAN if it is relevant billing then do the changes accordingly.

I don't ' see any issue with your requirement and am not sure what exactly you were checking

Former Member
0 Kudos

As i cant attach files here i sent you a doc with the steps to your mail.

Sorry

Juliana

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The main issue is storage location 1620. Change this to 1601 then do the Post goods receipt.

Upto consignment fill up you have used SLOC 1601 but during consignment pick up you have used SLOC 1620 hence it is causing the issue.

Please note standard item category KAN is not relevant for billing, and also it does not make sense to create billing your company of your own product.

Side comment: kindly not to share any information to mail id's because other ' can not help you, if i ignore that end of  the day you will not get any solution for this.

hope you understand.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinu,

Sorry for yesterday I was desperate to fix it because it is very urgent.  The storage location is not the problem because ive tried with 1601 and is the same.

Ive done today new test with different materials with and without batch managment and i think definitvely this is the problem.  I've used several materiales and just failed for the ones without batch management.

The problem is i dont know how to solve it.

Thanks

Juliana

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Juliana,

so, without batch Fill up is successful but for pickup you are getting error?

can you try RE process (PGR) for same material without batch and see if it is successful?

if it is successful, you can compare the setting in RE and Consignment Pickup.

tw