cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduler Services via URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I know we can use the scheduler to control it programmatically. There are various modes available for the Scheduler service. But how can we use the

http://<server>:<port>/XMII/Illuminator?service=scheduler&mode=Import&Payload=<XML data>.

Can anyone explain in detail like how we can use this programmatically and what sort of xml structure should i pass through the Payload Xml Data and also how the structure should be.

What are the parameters to be passed in that xml structure. it would be better If anyone can share with an example.

I believe this should be done through the Irpt Page. Could anyone share the details regarding the scheduler service usage programmatically

Thanks

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Below discussion gives you a fair idea of what your payload should contain.

You can simple call the url using javascript as you do for any other case.

Thanks!!

Warm Regards,

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Couldn't import a new job....Is there any restriction in importing a new job by giving a new id as a parameter in the entry tag?

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is my xml content to import a new job.

http://10.100.133.83:50000/XMII/Illuminator?service=Scheduler&mode=Import&Payload=

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<entry enabled="true"id="1006">

<name>Test6</name>

<pattern>* * * * * *</pattern>

<worker class="com.sap.xmii.scheduler.XacuteWorker">

<params>

<param name="logLevel" value="ERROR"/>

<param name="persistence" value="ALWAYS"/>

<param name="transaction" value="renita/ques5/Aliasing&StripperTransaction"/>

</params>

</worker>

</entry>

job is not getting inserted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

There is no restriction except of course if the job with this ID already exists. A quick look at the Netweaver logs will tell you what the exact issue with insertion is.

Regards,

Anushree