cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter VAT in ESS for each expense type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I have a question regarding the discussion object.

For my customer every expenses types have a range of VAT, for example the expense type gasoline can only have VAT to 19%, but expense type other expense can have VAT 19%, 7% or 0%.

In my customizing I have set the three VAT possible, but in ESS when the user insert the expense type for VAT list box he seen all VAT possible.

Is there a modality (customzing or badi) to create a VAT range for each expense type?

Thanks.

Lorenzo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lorenzo,

as far as I know, this can't be achieved with means of customizing. The only BADI I know of related to this topic is TRIP_VAT_STATUS, you might want to check if it helps in any way (I've never used it myself).

What you can do, ultimately, of course is enhance FITE_VC_RECEIPTS and either rebind the value help dynamically dependent on the Expense Type or manipualte the field control for the dropdown field, i.e. set it hard 19% and make it read only when only 19% is allowed etc.

EDIT: Or even another way, if you rather want easy to understand and less complex coding and can cope with a slightly worse usability you can use BADI TRIP_WEB_CHECK and just reject the navigation if one of the receipts has a VAT entered by the user which is not allowed so he has to change it.

Cheers, Lukas

Message was edited by: Lukas Weigelt

Answers (0)