cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have created a New Condition Type ZPIA , which is used for discount's. the value will be entered manually.

Here the Condition pricing unit is always set as 1 where i need to set it as 10.

How to proceed.

with rgds

Ranjith Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in replying,

As there was no access sequence created for the Z Condition type. i changed the routine( Condition formula for alternative calculation type) which was calling this Z Cond Type.

Now it is working as per the requirement.

Thanx all for the help provided.

with rgds

Ranjith Singh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ranjith,

Thanks for updating!

Please paste the screenshot of an order, where we can see that the per is set as 10 automatically for ZPIA.

TW

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

There is some confusion here.

In -order to make a condition type not to appear in pricing during sales order, and to allow it enter manually - in v/08  check field manual for the condition type. Also check manual entries in v/06.

Is this a header condition without access sequence? If so you cant have condition records. As bheem suggested, create access sequence and condition records.

If you cant have access sequence, then if the calculation type is "c" for this condition then u can only have per 1 quantity value. only option is to calculate and enter per quantity value instead of per 10 value.

Hope u got it clear

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you said This is MANUAL condition type, so you will not have VK11 condition records. Provide a training to your users to input 10 while entering the condition in document.

Message was edited by: Bheem Yadav

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ranjth,

what is your business requirement ?

As per your scenario you want to change condition pricing unit, it is possible by replacing the new record in VK11 as per TW  response.

or

you want to change this condition pricing unit for some materials at run time ?

Please give clarity for your issue .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

C,

It is always interesting to read your posts!

But does the below comment make sense? can you give a business example to explain your point?

you want to change this condition pricing unit for some materials at run time ?

tw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want the Value 100 to be defaulted, and when i try to Create the Condition Records

using VK11, it say's "There are no access sequences for condition type".

with rgds

Ranjith Singh

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear TW ,

the same Question I am asking the Ranjith singh to give clarity of his requirement .

every one can easily replace the condition price unit in VK11 , if he posted in SCN their might be some different scenario which he faces  . so think if this is your scenario I asked clarity or business scenario, I am also waiting for his reply .   

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create the access sequence first. and then Condition records. Please keep it in mind the condition value will also come along with "100" in sales document but you can edit that.

Second point is if you will create condition records, the condition type will come to each and every document which will satisfy the values. It will no more behave like pure manual condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy & TW,

This condition type is added in the Pricing Procedure and

it is getting defaulted in the Sale order. I don't know where i have gone wrong is there any different setting which needs to be done.

This condition type is not being entered manually.

with rgds

Ranjith Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check "Manual entries" in V/06 for your condition type.

former_member205463
Participant
0 Kudos

You can get help from this thread.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ranjith,

Yes, the default value of "per" (or Condition pricing unit) is 1. That mean, in VK11, if you donot fill any value in field "per", system will take 1

In VK11 you can fill 10 (or any value) for condition pricing unit.

I don't think you can change cond pricing unit for an existing record, you have to create a new record, this new record will "overwrite" the previous condition record.

Reading the F1 help for this field, in condition record VK11 is very helpful, for understanding this concept.

typewriter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

Please elaborate the below point, if possible share the screen short.

Here the Condition pricing unit is always set as 1 where i need to set it as 10.

Regards,

Parviz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find below the screen shot from the sales Order Pricing View.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

Condition pricing unit "1"(per) is coming from condition record only. That means per 1 material price/discount value maintained in condition record. 

While creating condition record if you maintained Material No, Amount (Rs.1000) 'Per' as 10 then it will says for 10 material price is Rs.1000 and if you enter material qty as 1 in the sales order then price will come as Rs.100.

For manual condition types Condition pricing unit "1" will not come because condition record does not exist for manual condition types.

Regards,

Parviz.