cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms problem with table header in SAP ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i have a smartform problem. i have transported my smartform from a SAP R/3 Enterprise to a SAP ECC 6.0. It works good so far but i have problems with my table header at page break. i want to print the header of my tables each time at page break. It worked on SAP R/3 Enterprise but now it's not printed.

Are there any differences from SAP R/3 Enterprise to SAP ECC 6.0 using smartforms?

For your info. I'm using one page, that is also my next page. I have one Main Window with no conditions. I have checked "at start of table" and "at Page break" at the header output options.

thanks and kind regards,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

I had exactly the same problem. I tried to create another page for the next page and see if the dynamic page break would occur differently but to no avail. Seems to be buggy.

What I did in the end is that I created a new window with an edition mask, and put the header texts in the mask cells. This way you have a better control over the whole thing. The header will be printed on every page, and you can still use the window's output options to change whatever you like.

Maybe not the best solution but it works fine for me. Hope it helps...

Regards,

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frank,

For smartform u need to create a saperate T-code (Z) and please check with ABAPer

Thanks

Vinod