Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection lot in md04 after ud ?

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

inspection lots are apearing in md04 after ud has done and stocks are posted to un restricted, can any body help me how to close the old insp lots for not appearing in md04.

regards,

mahesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is the status UD SPCO set? Can you cancel the inspection lots in QA12 by menu 'Usage decision' -'functions' - 'cancel lot'?

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI NANCY,

THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE

ACTUALLY THERE ARE OLD INSP LOTS WHICH ARE GENERATED FROM GR OF RAW MATERIAL. AND USERS ARE DONE UD BUT NOT POSTED TO UN RESTRICTED .

THE STOCKS WERE CONSUMED . CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO

WEATHER CANCELLING THE LOT OR POSTING THE STOCK TO UNRESTRICTED.

REGARDS,

MAHESH.

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I wonder if there is any stock inconsistency on your system.  You may check Note 717622 and see if it is helpful.

Br,

Nancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Better is that you find by which document stock consumed , take the reverse of it via MBST and then process the UD stock postings via QM.

Lot cancellation and inconsistency in stock using of OSS is another option which needs development for its implementation.

Regards

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi nancy,

insp lot is still displays in md04 even after doing the cancellation. i am not able to open the change mode to do deletion

stock still showing in quantity to posted. please sugest.

Regards,

Mahesh

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi sir,

thank you for the reply

as for the business response they can not do mat doc cancellation. can you please suggest .....

regards,

mahesh.

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Try the note 717622

Answers (0)