cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a condition type which is not in my pricing procedure but i want to determine it in sales order.

Regards,

Gautham

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham

If you describe the back ground and business requirement of this strange requirement then we might be able to suggest you some other work around for this but what you are seeking is impossible as suggested by others. Please share the back ground to get some other solutiion.

Thank$

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Continuing with the theme of "give more background information", based on my experience, business is not really bothered about if a condition type is included in a procedure or not.

this type of actions (customizing etc.) are in the "duty" of the technical team / SD consultant.

I have a condition type which is not in my pricing procedure but i want to determine it in sales order.

so, if business needs this condition type, then simply include it in the procedure and close the requirement.

tw

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gowtham,

Few practices will help you, in short and long term:

1. Test:

In this particular case, create a sales order and try to input a condition type in the sales order which is not in your pricing procedure. What is the outcome? Is it processed or are you getting any error?

In this case, the error is

Condition PR00 is missing in pricing procedure A V Z12345

Message no. V1206

2. Search the internet:

Once you have got the error message, search in google.

You will get so many views, suggestions. This way you will learn a lot.

typewriter

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To make you understand your weird requirement, it is as like you go to a shop, ask for some toy which is not there but you insist the shop keeper to give.  If this is possible, then your requirement will also be possible.

Definitely, this is not any Business requirement but an interview question which you would have faced.

G. Lakshmipathi

Pankaj_M
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

The condition types which are maintain in the pricing procedure, that only visible or determine in the sales order.

Thanks

Pankaj

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gowtham,

That condition type has to be in the pricing procedure, only then it can be used in the sales order.

tw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham,

Assuming you have defined the condition type,

Use following path

->img->s&d->basic functions->pricing->pricing control->Define And Assign Pricing Procedures ->Maintain Pricing Procedures

Select the pricing procedure u r using, dbl click and add the condition type you need to include

If it is to be entered manually, then check the manual column, else leave it blank. Similarly for required and statistical.

Hope this helps or revert.

Regards,

Aziz (pls Text Removed

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Don't add such text in your post and deviate SCN rules

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aziz Dohadwala

Please go through OP's comments carefully before giving any suggestion. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aziz

Asking for points is not allowed here in this forum. Moderators have some privileges which they can use to make users to follow the forum rules. Please go through the forum rules and try to adhere those.

If you see any other post where some member is asking for points you can hit the Alert Moderator so that moderator can edit or hide that post too. If you have seen something wrong doesn't mean you should also do that. Wrong will remain wrong no matter how many members have done that. Hope you understand.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM, I absolutely agree, I only stressed on the part that it could have been more polite. I mean, we all are human and do make mistakes. SCN should remain an open and welcoming environment. Anyways, enough of this.

Regards,

Aziz

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aziz,

I have been in forums for some time now, let me give you some perspective.

To ask for points, per se is not "wrong"...some years back many of the "veterans in SDN" (then SCN was SDN) asked for points "If helpful then reward" etc.

In the recent years, SCN has made a rule that participants can not ask for points.

So, you are now breaking a rule.

I feel that your replies are within the scope of the thread.

This is a medium of learning and sharing...sticking rigidly to a point (or narrow focus) is against learning and growth.

Keep participating (if you want to)

good luck

typewriter

Former Member
0 Kudos

TW, thanks for reply. Appreciate the kind words. Will always be active on the forum and hope that when things are pointed out, the right language is used. After discussing with moderator we have shaken hands (figuratively speaking) and have moved one.

Thanks once again,

regards,

Aziz

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirm the reason why you dont want it in pricing procedure