cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include Locked Users in GRC risk analysis report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to include locked users also while running risk analysis report in GRC. for that I have changed the parameter valye of 1029 to Yes. But still I am not getting locked users in the risk analysis report. Do I need to do anything els?

Regrads,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

did you try to run the risk analysis with include locked users from NWBC? Do you get the users then?

Please let us know.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am curious though about the use of parameter 1029. Is this parameter somehow related to this option of include locked user or it will work irrespective of the value of parameter 1029.

Regards,

Deepak

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Parameter 1029 includes locked users from plug-in system for risk analysis. The parameter is used for the batch risk analysis that runs in the backgrund. If you run the real time analysis you can include/excluded the users with the criterias on the GUI screen and hence the parameter doesn't have an impact on the real-time analysis.

See also the difference between online/offline risk analysis:

Does this answer your question?

Regards,
Alessandro

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alessandro. It worked.

Regards,

Deepak

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you follow Alessandro Banzer , thats should be ok to get the report.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Did you run the user sync job lately, running this jos will get the User Locked/Expired flag will be SYNCed from the Plugin system into GRC. This lock/expired flag can be seen in the table GRACUSERCONN - for

the plugin connector for which you are raising a request and performing risk analysis within the Access Request.

you can refer: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2038347

Regards,

Ameet