Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The purpose of "REPORT_DICTIONARY" table in WIP

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently I am facing an issue in MEINT for downloading Order from ECC to and the error is saying "Table or View does not exist....". The problem is happening in Production system for couple of LOIPRO. I have already posted a thread currently working on it ("Tables are missing in SAP ME WIP Synonyms") where I found that all synonyms are missing in WIP DB. But today I have compared DEV WIP table list, Quality WIP table list and Production WIP table list. I found that "REPORT_DICTIONARY" table was missing in WIP DB Production system.

Here I want to know what is the main purpose of "REPORT_DICTIONARY" table and is there any link with Order download? Because my assumption is that the error is happening because of the missing "REPORT_DICTIONARY" table. DEV,QA and Production all systems are in same version 6.1.4.9

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hello,

we have the same issue but in version 15.1.5.14, is there any fix for that??

Br,

Vian

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

REPORT_DICTIONARY is likely to be related to SAP ME BObj reporting feature. It appears when you select a checkbox in SAPMECTC to create a config for this feature.

So, I believe it is not related to your issue.

Try to execute Migrate CTC task for ME Database Configuration, when you get the first issue of synonyms resolved.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

And this table fails to create because of a CTC problem which fails and exits when the Database link fails to created correctly. See SAP Note 2028883 for more details. Do not re-execute CTC until you patch CTC to correct this issue, or you will break the database link and hence break the synonyms again.