FBRA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Don,

as most of the community members are technical consultants it might be difficult to get the answer you are looking for.

Let me give you some hints how to define the mitigation. Please also see the following documents which might give you an overview of how mitigating controls should be defined.

With FB02/FB08/FBRA (as far as I know) you have SOD required between accounts payable voucher entry and vendor master data maintenance. Hence a possible mitigation might be defined as follow:

• Masterdata changes of vendors (payment terms) are reviewed (e.g. with spot checks) by payment proposal approver, while checking the payment propsoal
  • Check the change document of vendor master data (within SAP: S_ALR_87012089 change documents) at least once a month
  • Configure a workflow that requires a second person to approve changes of sensitive fileds in vendor master data

Please be aware that this is only an idea I have and your scenario depends on your business requirement how to define the compensating controls.

Let me know if you need furthers inputs.

Best regards,

Alessandro