Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori My Benefits App Implementation

vijay_meda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 with the following components With SAP Gateway.

i want to install the My Benefits app in  this system. Based on the sap documentation , i have found that, i have to deploy the following two components in the system based on the following help

http://help.sap.com/fiori_bs2013/helpdata/en/fe/0f66523817702de10000000a44176d/content.htm?frameset=...

Back-End/Front-End Server

Back-End/Front-End Component

Technical Name of Software Component

Support Package Level

Back-end server

Back-end component

SRA007 1.0

Front-end server

Front-end component

UIX01HCM 100

when i search for the UIX01HCM in service market place in the following following path: Software Downloads ->Installation and Upgrades  -> Search for Installation and Upgrades.

I found the following components in the search. But i am confused which components need to download in the following list.

when i search for the SRA007 in service market place in the following following path: Software Downloads ->Installation and Upgrades  -> Search for Installation and Upgrades.

I found the following components in the search. But i am confused which components need to download in the following list.

Please let me know other than above two components is there any thing need to deploy in this server to configure the My Benefits applications.

If want to implement Time sheet and Travel Approval fiori applications , When u search for those application related components in Service market place, it is displaying the list of components like above, how to decide which one is the right one download, Please suggest.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kirankola
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

For Wave1, UISRA* components were installed on the Gateway server and the SRA* components on the backend server.

From Wave 2 onwards, UIX01HCM 100 is the frontend HCM apps and SRA* are your backend components. 

In your case, you need UIX01HCM on the gateway and SRA007 600: Add-on Installation and their SPs (from SRA007 600: 0001 to 0005) on the backend.

Regards,

Kiran

vijay_meda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Kiran,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Can you please point correct component names related to both front end backend component. i need to download based on the screen shots i have provided in the messages.

In my case i need to deploy both in same system because in the SAP ERP system has the gate way also.

Also do you have any idea why we need to deploy all the 0001  to 0005 . instead of deploying only the latest sp like 0005? and what is the add -on component in the screen shot?

Can you let me know how to decide which component is the right one to deploy.

Kindly elabrate.

Thanks

Vijay

kirankola
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

In case of embedded approach, both the below components will be deployed on
the same system.

Back-End/Front-End Server

Back-End/Front-End Component

Technical Name of Software Component

Support Package Level

Back-end server

Back-end component

SRA007 1.0

Main Add-On+ 05 (0001 to 0005)

Front-end server

Front-end component

UIX01HCM 100

Main Add-On + 04 (0001 to 0004)

For every support pack, there is are perquisites so you need all five SPs. Please coordinate with your basis team.

Regards,

Kiran