cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iChart_ Y Co-ordinate for all Tags in Legend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am using a ichart to display the trends of various parameters.(industrual parameters like motor temperature, amps, speed etc.)

I can see the X and Y value of the mouse or a when a single point is selected; I can see the X, Y co-ordinates of the selected point.

Can any body help me how can I see the values of all the tags in a chart in the Legend. (Whenever I move the mouse across x axis, I should be able to see the values of all the tags [Y co-ordinate values] at the current position.)

My requirement is similar to feature available in all SCADAs.

Regards,

Avdhoot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sufw
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Avdhoot,

you should be able to do this by enabling the "Show Scooter" option on the General tab of the Display Template editor. Also make sure that "Show Legend" is ticked.

After saving this change, restart your browser (to clear the Java applet cache). Once enabled, you should see the y-axis values of each tag in brackets inside the legend box. These values will cahnge as you move your mouse cursor along the x-axis.

Hope this helps,

Sascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Sascha,

I have tryed the solution. I have following observations

1. This works very fine if I select the 'Tag Query' for a Query Template.

But I am not able to see the same results if I have a 'SQL Query' as a Query template.

My data is contineously logged in a SQL database and I need to select SQL Query to view the data.(Data is logged by RS SQL)

Can you please help in this case.

Thanks

Avdhoot

Former Member
0 Kudos

See this link in the Help Documentation:

http://<<servername>>/LighthammerCMS/Help/SAP_xMII_Help.htm#Getting_Started/Template_Editor/Template...

The trick is on the Data Mapping tab of the Display Template. Tag Queries do not require any mapping for the Scooter/Mouse Tracking. Try mapping columns from the query into the Description and Datalink Columns.