cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP - Incorrect index structure for table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I enabled the GATP connection b/w ECC and SCM systems. I created the sales order with 11 quantity in ECC system, after the order went to APO screen and shows the avaiable stocks in all the plants. Plant A is having the 8 stock and Plant B having the 7 stocks, I have selected copy all and then got an error message  " No item category available" i checked in VOV4 screen and respective item category determination  has been maintained.

After entering the error message got disappeared, however only one line item is appearing in the header and confirmed quantity is showing as Zero.

I again clicked the Item availability button and got the different error message " Incorrect index Structure for table XMVERF_POS/000010" .

Incorrect index structure for table XMVERF_POS /0005000351 /000010

Message no. V1322

Diagnosis

Internal error.

Procedure

Repeat the transaction.

If the error occurs and you have a CRM System connected to your ERP System,
the document may have been archived in the CRM System.

If the error occurs again, inform your system administrator. If the error
cannot be corrected, call the SAP Hotline directly. Describe which steps
preceeded the error.

Can you please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks

Maran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your response.

I have enabled the Live cache instances 'LDA' and 'LEA' and created the Sub item category in VOV4 as "TAN" and then issue got resolved.

Thanks

Maran

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the following notes:-

• Note 156573 - APO-VA01: Entering and deleting items
  • Note 361705 - APO: Program termin. Sourcing: Incorr. index struct
  • Note 955021 - Message V1 322 for table XMVERF_POS

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manimaran,

There are a number of things that could be wrong.  A common problem is ECC userexits that have been improperly coded.  There are also some bug fixes SAP has issued over the years that address code errors that cause this problem.

Log onto OSS, and search on "XMVERF_POS" and/or "error message V1322".  You will get lots of hits; select the one that best matches your exact problem.

Best Regards,

DB49