cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry - Embedded Image Being Blown Up

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have four embedded images on a detail screen in Agentry.  This screen has been created for the Windows 1024x768 platform and it is being run on the WPF client.  One of the embedded images is displaying the correct size.  The rest are being blown up a lot bigger than their actual size.  You can see the screenshot below for an example.  Does anyone know what might cause this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Christopher,

Are the width and height of each embedded image screen field the same?  Are there any differences on the Embedded Image tab of the images?

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything is the same in the field settings.  The only difference is the image file itself.  Can you think of anything within an image file that would cause it to do that?  All of the images are the same size and resolution according to Microsoft Paint.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I suspect that the one image is not set to resize to the field area.  See below.

If the Resize image is not checked it should default to the original image size.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's what I thought initially too but I have confirmed that none of them have that setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to fix the issue through some trial and error.  Here are the steps I took to correct the issue:

1. Opened the images in paint

2. Saved the images with a new name

3. Added the new images to my project

4. Reassigned the fields to point to the new images

Answers (0)