Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role change history table

former_member225180
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

2 years ago we have changed the role assignment approver1 in role assignment approver 2  in several roles.

The role assignment approver 2 already has "own" roles to approve.

Now only the roles which are assigned 2 years ago should be assigned to an other role assignment approver 3.

Now I must find the roles which for which we have changed the role assignment approver.

I can see the role assignment approver 1 in the change history of a single role.

But then I have more then 1.000 roles to check this way.

Path UI: Access Management -> Role Search ->

I search for the roles with the current approver

Click on role:

-> More Details -> Additional Details -> Change History

I think there must be a table where these data are saved but I did not find the table.

Does somebody have this information?

Thank you in advance!

BR

Melanie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

Role approver details will be available in table GRACROLEAPPRVR.

But I think change logs should be enabled for these tables to check table change logs. Check in SE13 if table log is enabled for the same or not?

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member225180
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

thank you. Thank you for the info. I know the table, but now I have seen that the change log is not active. As you see on the screen, the change must be documented somewhere else too. I cannot find this table. It seems to be a text field.

BR

Melanie

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

I assume this is a POWL query and data is not something which is retrieved from standard tables.

May be you can check if there is any standard query using POWL_TYPE and POWL_QUERY.

Then you can see the Feeder class for that query and if you go to that class, some method inside that class may provide you the details.

I am not in front of the system, may be will check and update you. Mean while you can try this.

Regards,

Madhu