SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank details IN 234567348 989279473892 in the validity period are not unique.

former_member191210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello FI-CA colleagues

I need your help in an issue described below......

Scenario:-

We are using two system A and B, BP are stored in A and as well as B, Any update in BP ( ex, Bank or address details ) triggerd from A and send by idocs to B, Finally BP update in system B.

So the issue is idocs coming from A to B ( inbound ) are failing due to an error Bank details IN 234567348 989279473892 in the validity period are not unique.

Could you help me please ?

Regards

Amit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Check the validity period of the Bank details in both the Systems through transaction Code BP and going into the Payment Transactions tab.

Bank details must be unique in the validity period with regard to the key data country, bank number and account number

I am sure there is some difference in the validity period for the bank details that is being maintained in the two Systems.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Check the validity period of the Bank details in both the Systems through transaction Code BP and going into the Payment Transactions tab.

Bank details must be unique in the validity period with regard to the key data country, bank number and account number

I am sure there is some difference in the validity period for the bank details that is being maintained in the two Systems.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan