cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement type 122 in GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our requirement is to post stock 122 movement type (vendor returns)in GTS under bonded worklist.

As per ECC If a customer have received 10 pcs of a  material it will be with 101 movement type and for some reason you want to return 5 pcs to the vendor...so in MIGO we will process return to vendor with the original MIGO (101) document...during this procedure the system will create doc with movement type 122.

Has anyone came across with this requirement.

Thanks & Regards

Kranthi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kranthi,

Yes, you would create and bill an Outbound Delivery (with Movement Type 122).  The billing document creates the re-export Declaration.  Should be standard processing.

Any problems, from your side?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Versions we are using is

ECC : 4.7

GTS : 7.3
Thanks & Regards
Kranthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kranthi,

GTS 7.3 never existed, at least it wasnt a publicly available release..

Are you sure thats your SLL_LEG component version ?

Are you implementing Bonded Warehouse from scratch or is this some sort of gradual follow up CR/enhancement ?

Cheers,

Branio

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kranthi,

No, I mean - do you have problems in implementing this functionality, or were you just checking?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Yes,we have issue for implementing this functionality the proforma created has not been getting transferred to GTS. can you please provide the steps so that we can check.

Thanks

Kranthi

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kranthi,

Well, no - come on.  You are surely experienced enough yourself now to do some of that trouble-shooting?  First check the GTS logs, and then the SM58 failure list if no logs exist.  If nothing there, then set a break-point in Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_SD0C_R3 and see where you get to.

Let us know if you get stuck on some detail.

Regards,

Dave

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kranthi,

have you checked the ERP customizing?

Sales and Distribution --> Foreign Trade/Customs --> SAP Global Trade Services - Plug-In -->

ControlData for Transfer to SAP Global Trade Services--> Configure Control Settings for Document
Transfer. Mark the entrie MM0C - Receipt/Import: Material Document and choose Subdialog Document Types. Check if the records 122F - RE return to orde and 122B - RE return to vendor exist and if so check the settings. Do the same with SD0C - Dispatch/Export: Billing Document and check if the document type of your proforma has the right control settings.

You can also use the transaction /SAPSLL/SD0C_RIMAR3 to transfer your documents and get more

information.

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

A few years ago on an IPR project there was a similar requirement. that was on gts v 8.0 but i think this still applies.

Movement type 122 was - and i think it still is -  filtered out in the standard ECC GTS plugin logic explicitly, i had to go around this part using a BadI, otherwise i`d not get this entry to GTS declaraion/worklist.

I`m not sure what exactly is the business reasoning behing this filter, lets see what the others say..

Regards,

Branio