Cost not flowing to COPA
I am configuring a credit memo scenario in which we have to record Expiry Goods Return as a memorandum recording. In actual, we have to give credit to the customer, reduce our revenues, book expiry goods expense and reverse the COGS occurred at actual Sales.
The required accounting at the time of billing document is:
Customer (5,664) -- Credit
Sales Return 5,664 -- Debit
Expired Fin Goods 805 -- Debit (Expense Account)
COGS (805) -- Credit
I have configured the following :
- Created New Order Type
- Created New Billing Types
- Created New Condition Type for Price (ZP08) & Cost (ZCRS). ( So that it will not be mixed with general operations )
- Created New Pricing Procedure with ZP08, VPRS,and ZCRS (it gets value from VPRS but accounting keys maintained, so that I can assign GL's in VKOA.
- Assigned document pricing procedure to Order Type.
- Defined pricing procedure determination.
- Maintained condition record for ZCRS in VK11.
- Assigned Values in KE4i for ZP08 as ERLOS & ZCRS as VPRS. Additionally "Transfer +/-" as tick for ZCRS for posting -ve in COGS account.
- Assigned Values in KE4W for New Billing Type and un-check the Reset option. (After un-checking the reset values got posted in Sales Quantity value field (ABSMG) and Sales Qty-SKU (VV100).
Now everything is working perfectly except the COGS value in COPA. COGS value is not posting in COGS (VPRS) value field.
Anyone could have idea about what I am missing.
We have written some code in include ZXKKEU08 based on some Order Reason and Order Type which is different from the one I configured.