cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map SCN Name automatically during ID Creation through GRC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have implemented GRC 10 successfully and ID creation and provisioning is working fine. But now we want the SNC Name to get populated automatically(In a specific format) while the ID is created. Is there any way we can do this?

Thanks and Regards,

Mohamed Fazil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fazil,

You need to refer KBA#http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1804778

We can set a default value for SNC field in SPRO which will be visible in access request form for every user, in case the SNC has not been maintained in the details data Source of that user.

Path to be followed:- Go to SPRO-->Governance, Risk and Compliance-->Access Control-->User Provisioning-->Maintain End User Personalization-->Maintain EUP Fields:

We can customize the settings for SNC field here

Let us know whether or not this addresses to your concerns.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ameet,

Many Thanks . But how do I make the SNC to be filled up in a specific format. For Example, I want SNC to be in p:CN=<userid> OU=<SOME_DEFAULT_VALUE>

What wild characters should I use?

Many thanks in Advance

Regards,

Mohamed Fazil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fazil,

You need to enter XXXX at the place of user ID and rest of the stuffs would be as usual.

So in your case as well, it would be: p:CN=<XXXX>OU=<SOME_DEFAULT_VALUE>

Can you see the snc formats from any of the system, just copy the entire format and replace <userid> with <xxxx>

Let us know in case of any issues.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Fazil,

Please check the following notes. This may help you.

1760244 - UAM : Not able to provision SNC username in lower case

1804778 - SNC Name is not getting populated in access request form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

But I want the user id to be pulled from HR data! So how would the system replace XXXX with the specific User ID?

For Example, If my User ID is 12345 my SNC should look like p:CN=12345 OU=<SOME_DEFAULT_VALUE>

Thanks and Regards,

Mohamed Fazil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rajesh,

Do you mean to say that I have to use USERID_L in SNC Name? Could you also provide the format to be used please?

Regards,

Mohamed Fazil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fazil,

In HR data source system, you would be maintaining the user accounts in SU01, so under SNC details, you can copy the format.

You can use the same format and use in EUP and remember to replace the user ID with USERID_L; for the details you can refer the note# 1804778

Hope this helps, You give it a try and let us know if you have any issues.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

I was working on some other issue, so didn't give a try to your solution. I have a basic doubt. As said by you earlier, wherever I want userid to come, in SNC format, I need to maintain XXXX. My question is how will the system replace XXXX with the user ID? PFB the screen shot from EUP.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mohamed Fazil

Answers (0)