cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency dropdown in Travel expense

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While using dropdown of currency in travel expense screen, the dropdown of currency is reflecting only a few currencies.

We referred TCURR and TCURC table however would appreciate assistance to have a complete dropdown of all world currencies the same way

it is being reflected in PR05 transaction. Screenshot attached.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is strange. The currencies are being polled from TCURC both in PR05 and also in FITE_VC_RECEIPTS.

Are you completely sure you have more entries in TCURC than the list in the WDA is displaying?

Could you paste the contents of your table TCURC for the disbelievers?

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's not a problem for us currently, but I also only see 28 currencies in the WDA dropdown, but TCURC has 199. See screenshot.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thankfully I bookmarked a thread where a similar question was asked on the ESS / MSS subforums and Uber-Guru Siddharth anwered it:

I.e. entries in TCURC that don't have an exchange rate configured in TCURR are excluded from the list. I keep forgetting about this myself because we have exchange rates for all currencies in our system, thus this "filtering" doesn't noticably occur for us.

Can you check whether this applies for your problem?

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep, solution is correct. TCURR (using valid dates) has the same 28 that show up in my WDA Dropdown.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

'Aight. Can you please set the thread assumed answered then so it's not open anymore?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll let Rajaram do that. I just jumped on his bandwagon....

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whoops, for some reason I thought you were the OP. Nevermind then 😄

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lukas, Kim,Mathieu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lukas, One question - In table TCURR, I see field EXRT ( the first column) can accomodate values such as 100*, 1001,1002,200*,EURO,EURX, M.  Out of this , which one is really referred by SAP for Travel module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The one you defined in customizing here :